Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Writing and gardeing are great hobbies

If you enjoy writing then why not write for the examiner! I love it and anyone I refer helps me out just by using this link: http://exm.nr/k5Pju5. This will help you out if you become an examiner and refer someone you get $50. They have to stay active for a certain length of time. I have a great time writing for the examiner and it is great experience to add to your resume. Writing is a great hobby and if you would like to earn while you share things that you are passionate about then make some extra cash while you write. You can add photos, video's and slide shows. I write for the Kansas City Gardener Examiner and could use a vote of confidence that what I write is worth reading. It helps motivate me and let's me know what gardeners would like to hear about. Leaving a comment also helps me a lot so please leave one. Gardening is also a great hobby and if you go to this link you can find information about gardening.

No comments: