Saturday, June 11, 2011

Blogging a hobby that teaches you a lot

I was introduced to blogging about 1 year ago. I started out by using the blog to showcase my art work and creative talent. I currently have 5 blogs and each one is linked to Google Analytics which is very valuable when you want to learn about what draws traffic to your site along with great information about everything you would need to know about setting up an E-commerce site.

Personal blogging has taught me a lot and what started out to be a hobby is now turning into an attempt to learn how to monetize my blog. This is a great way to learn a lot about the web before you set up a web page and pay for hosting. Recently I was banned from my Wordpress blogs due to allowing others to put their articles on my blog. This was a big mistake and unfortunately all my work is lost which taught me a lesson. Never allow anyone to be able to post their articles on your blog unless you trust them a lot.

Blogging on blogger has been a great experience and I would highly suggest you use it to supply others with information that you are passionate about. It is relaxing and  you never know when the hobby of a personal blog may turn out to be a way to make money on-line. Everyone could use some extra money these days and with all the scams out there you need to learn that most of what they are trying to sell you can actually be done without paying a lot of money to purchase worthless products.

Start blogging with something simple like a how to or as a way to express your opinions that are appropriate then take it to the next level and add Google tools slowly. Learning each step is a great way to develop a web page that in the future could teach you how to make money on-line. what is even better free blogs cost you nothing but time and effort. that is why you should start a blog that is about your hobby or something you feel passionate about. People use the internet to seek out information and you can find a wealth of free information on-line from blogs. Try it as you might like it!

No comments: